GM Application:Byond Key Akatsuki1414

in GM Applications Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:44 pm
by Overlord • 3 Posts

Hello I'm Overlord from dragon ball Z Dark Apocalypse. I asked you to take me into consideration for GM position. I am a very fair and loyal person.All of my friends call me a pacifist because I prefer to settle things with a compromise. I am a very loyal friend. I treat all my friends equally but if there is dispute between them unless i know whats going on I'm going with the one i knew the longest.I see a GM as someone who leads by example and obeys the rules as well as enforcing them. I am not looking for any kind of power on your game I just want to obey you and enforce your rules.I know that if you chose me to be a GM on your game it is a privilege and I accept the fact that you can FIRE or RELIEVE me of my GM abilities. I hope you chose me to be a GM on your game, if not ..... well I'll just enjoy your game as a regular player.

Scroll up

RE: GM Application:Byond Key Akatsuki1414

in GM Applications Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:24 pm
by Ghost • 4 Posts

Congratulations,

You have been accepted
And as being accepted you will now have a bunch of things to do And as such we You have Granted you the Level 2 GM Enforcer

Also please remember to be respectful at all times ^_^ Because now we own your soul.

Last edited Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:44 pm | Scroll up

in GM Applications Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:34 pm
by Overlord • 3 Posts

So what exactly is all this stuff that i have to do?

Scroll up

in GM Applications Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:40 pm
by Ghost • 4 Posts

You must help spread the word about this game and get a few hundred people to join the forums

Add Strawberry Sundays to the Menue

Scroll up

in GM Applications Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:04 pm
by Restuna • 2 Posts

k no problem ill spread the word as much as i can

Scroll up

GM application : BYOND Dark Apocalypse

in GM Applications Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:02 pm
by karate45667 • 1 Post

My name is James. I would like to be a level 4 Administer for BYOND dbz dark apocalypse. I will spread the word. My user name is jameswagnac123 and my name in the game is fireboy.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: geeta200147
Board Statistics
The forum has 563 topics and 570 posts.